Human Resource Assistant
join our client's team today
the right place for you
Our client was established in 2009 and has had a breakthrough in the jet engine maintenance industry, serving airlines, lessors, and aviation organizations worldwide. Being part of this company means having opportunities to make a difference. They are committed to Quality and continually invest in people, processes, and technology to support this.
They place significant priority on their employees and building up their team members. They are committed to building their employees and growing them to become great leaders. This adds tremendous value not only to their organization but also to their community and to everyone who is touched by the passion their workforce has to offer.
What's in it for you
Discover Your Potential
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will play a critical role in supporting the HR department in various administrative tasks and functions. You will work closely with the department managers and employees to ensure the smooth operation of our Human Resources processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR THE HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT IN DORAL, FL
A Day In The Life of a Human Resource Assistant
- Assists with benefits enrollments, changes, and terminations. Provides necessary documents to insurance providers and the Director of HR to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Performs customer service functions by answering calls and greeting guests.
- Completes onboarding forms, verifies I-9 documentation, and maintains I-9 files.
- Coordinate new-employee background checks and required DOT pre-employment testing.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Submit quarterly employee list to O.M. Management for random selection.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks the status of applicants.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the director of HR.
- Makes photocopies, emails, scans, and email documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Create and maintain new employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Processes mail.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Assist with planning company events.
- Coordinate travel bookings for the company.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies include but are not limited to:
- Human Resources course credits or currently enrolled in classes
- 1-2 years’ experience in HR preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Language – Spanish, business proficiency