join our client's team today
the right place for you
Do you want to be a part of a team of aviation innovators who are helping change the industry landscape?
Our client is an internationally recognized and trusted leader in aviation maintenance. The company attributes its success to its outstanding service and value, its growth in capabilities and certifications, its continual investment in new technologies, and its focus on the heart of the business.
They are currently recruiting for a Chief Inspector job in Tucson, AZ.
What's in it for you
Discover Your Potential
A Day In The Life of a Chief Inspector
As the Chief Inspector, you will work with the Quality Manager and be responsible for directing, planning, and detailing inspection standards, methods, and procedures used by the repair station and in our field operations. The perfect candidate will be client and customer service-orientated, a team player, and someone with experience with a 145-repair station, engine and aircraft storage, and teardown.
Essential Duties of The Chief Inspector
- Assuring proficiency in the Inspection Department by assisting, supervising, and directing all Inspectors in company’s inspection procedures
- Ensuring all on-site inspections are correctly performed and that the proper inspection record, reports, and forms used by the repair station are appropriately executed
- Overseeing the proper handling of all parts and components through the inspection process per our manual and company policies
- Providing for continuity of inspection responsibility and assuring completion of required inspections with personnel shift or assignment changes
- Ensuring Repair Station compliance per CASE-1A Standard and applicable FARs
- Issuing stamps, badges, and authorizations to Inspectors
- The maintenance performed for Air Carriers
- Maintaining the company’s Record-Keeping system
- Managing the calibration of all repair station precision test equipment
- Maintaining the company Roster of management, inspection, and supervisory personnel
- Other duties pertinent to the position as assigned, etc.
- 5 years of relevant industry experience
- A&P License
- Excellent communicator with the ability to teach/convey best industry practices in a professional work environment
- Must be able to lift to 50lbs
- May be required to travel occasionally